Every one of L.W. Tank’s highly skilled craftsmen is committed to providing the highest service value possible. Our team of experienced cargo tank inspection, repair and fabrication technicians take personal pride in the quality and workmanship that go into our customers’ tanks. From routine tank inspection, repair and maintenance to custom fabrication and painting, our goal is to minimize your downtime and add value to every level of your cargo delivery needs.
From custom work and cosmetic repair to major re-barrel work and tank chassis changeovers, our fabrication services are second to none.
- Welding of Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- CNC Plasma cutting utilizing high quality HD Plasma, 1” thick capacity 6’ x 12’ table size
- 10’ Press Brake, Shear and Plate Roller
- Two Multi-Station Iron Workers: 60 ton and 90 ton
- Lockform Seamer and Power Flanger for jacket fabrication
- 15 ton capacity Overhead Bridge Crane with dual 7.5 ton hoists
Stay in compliance and on the road with comprehensive Massachusetts DOT inspection services.
- All required DOT Cargo and Portable Tank tests and inspections (V, I, P, K/DEP/EPA Test Method 27, T, L)
- Wet Florescent Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Federal Annual Vehicle Inspection, Mass. Commercial Inspection
- Tractor / Chassis PM Inspections and Service
- Preventive Maintenance Programs designed by us or per your specifications
Our turn-key services cover all aspects of cargo tank vehicle service, repair, refurbishing and modifications in 24 bays.
- Major and minor cargo tank shell repairs
- New suspension sub frame fabrication
- Conversion from spring to air suspension
- New and refurbished LP Bobtails and refined fuel delivery trucks
- Propane and oil volumetric meter provers on site
- Suspension system service
- Axle alignments
- Tractor mounted product piping systems
- Electronic metering system sales and installation
- Truck and trailer accessory sales and installation
- Cargo tank trailer rental
- Authorized warranty repair facility for all major trailer manufacturers
- Pick-up and delivery services provided
Extend the life of your investment with our state-of-the-art refinishing services.
- Abrasive blasting on site
- 53’ heated spray booth with 2 million BTU air make-up unit
- Computer controlled color blending featuring PPG products
- Authorized PPG refinishing facility
- Internal cargo tank coating capabilities
- Hot Dipped Galvanized coating availability
- Cargo tank subframe / suspension removal and refurbishing